Normally, the lens of your eye is clear. A cataract causes the lens to become cloudy, which eventually affects your vision. Healing Touch Eye Centre is also one of the best eye hospitals in Janakpuri, Delhi that has been provided cataract eye surgery in Janakpuri.
Healing Touch provides a multi-specialty portfolio of ophthalmology services within an approachable, spacious, ergonomically designed premises. The hospital is equipped with the latest technology and also equipment that is operated by a team of highly qualified professionals. Healing Touch has kept pace with time to provide the latest and most comprehensive facilities. Hospital has well educated and supportive staff that provides services with all integrity and proper care.
What is a cataract:-
A cataract is a clouding of the generally clear lens of the eye. For people who have cataracts, seeing through cloudy lenses is a bit like looking through a fogged-up window. Hazed vision resulting in cataracts can make it more difficult to read and drive generally at night.
Cataracts develop gradually and don’t irritate your eyesight initially. But with time, cataracts will ultimately deter your vision.
About the treatment:-
Cataract surgery is performed to treat cataracts. Cataracts can cause blurry vision and heighten the glow from lights. If a cataract gives rise it is difficult for you to carry out your normal activities. Healing Touch Provides the best cataract surgery in Janakpuri with adequate care and also medication.
Cataract surgery involves removing the unclear lens and replacing it with a clear artificial lens. The artificial lens is placed in the exact place as your natural lens. It becomes a permanent part of your eye. For some people, other eye difficulties restrict the use of an artificial lens.
Healing Touch eye Centre also provides both laser cataract surgery and day cataract surgery at a reasonable cost in Delhi. Healing Touch is a team of professional and experienced consultants and also trained workers who work with honesty and dedication.
Recover phase after the surgery:-
The do’s and don’ts for the better and fast recovery from the treatment are as follows:-
- On the day of surgery, it is better to avoid driving or watching TV, or reading, and also it is adequate to only sleep at home and give your eyes proper rest.
- In the first week after cataract surgery, protective eyewear like a transparent wrap-around glasses is instructed to be worn for all waking hours
- To prevent any pressure on the freshly operated eyes, one should apply an eye shield over the operated eye at night while sleeping for one week.
- No dirty water or dust should enter the eye for the initial 2-3 weeks,
- Eye drops need to be instilled as instructed after the cataract surgery
- Excessive bending or massive weight lifting should be prevented for one week
- Refrain from rubbing or touching your eye in the initial month just after the cataract surgery
Other Services offered by Healing Touch also:-
- GLAUCOMA SURGERY
- LASIK EYE SURGERY
- CATARACT EYE SURGERY
- CONTACT LENSES
- PEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGY
- OCULOPLASTY TREATMENT
- CONTOURA VISION CORRECTION
and many more eye care services under one roof.
Also, Please Like and Share my Facebook Page