Eyesight is an important thing for any person. World is dark and has no meaning and colors in the life of a person if they have an issue with their vision or eyesight. With the advancement of science and technology treatment of several incurable diseases and illnesses has been possible and it has brightened the lives of many people. Laser-assisted in situ Keratomileusistreatment is one such non-invasive method that was first performed back in 1987 in North America.
Have you ever thought how this non-invasive technique to cure the situ Keratomileusisworks? It is also treated with one of the safest medical practices in modern medicine works.
Below are the step-by-step points that can help understand the procedure of LASIK treatment.
1. A solution is applied for eye to get numbed – Before beginning the LASIK treatment, the technicians will apply eye numbing solutions that the patient’s eyes are numbed for anywhere between 10 minutes and 15 minutes.
2. Application of Moisturizer – It is required to keep the eye moist and therefore, eye moisturizers suitable for operation are used to keep the eye moist during the operation.
3. Creation of Flap – This is the only invasive procedure in LASIK treatment. The Flap which is known as Corneal Flap covers the Cornea and protects any foreign particle to penetrate into the eye. The flap is created using precision flap-making instruments. Here, the doctor shines a fixation light in the eye after which the flap is folded.
4. The laser is beamed – After the corneal flap is placed, an excimer laser is pointed at the affected area and few short bursts are shot to achieve the correction.
5. Closing of Flap – Once the vision is corrected, the doctors will close the flaps using agents and then the surgeon will apply surface solutions that will speed up the healing procedure.
6. Full Recovery Process – It hardly takes a few minutes for the corneal flap to heal and within a day or two, the patient can resume their normal life. However, rest and other precautionary measures are prescribed by the Doctor to escalate the healing and recovery process.
LASIK eye treatment has proven its caliber for a lot of eye patients. The success rate of the LASIK Laser Eye Surgery is very high; patients have reported having achieved perfect 20/20 vision even without wearing contact lenses or eyeglasses.
Find More Details
Visit Now: http://thehealingtoucheyecentre.com/
Please Subscribe and Follow us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDFxOWPFHtUEZ7O1WQ4XxqA
Address: D-8 VIKAS PURI NEAR ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR New Delhi, Delhi 110018